Wanted for Arson --
NOT for Secretary of State
Rex W. Tillerson
President and chief executive of Exxon Mobil.
Nominated by Donald Trump for Secretary of State
Burn one home, you’ve prison years to count.
Burn our common home, the Planet Round –-
With billions in your bank account,
It’s to High Office that you’re bound.
If you believe that world-wide arson is a crime:
1) Turn the upper part of this message into a poster and the whole thing into a flyer (adding a local contact); gather others; and picket a high-visibility Exxon station in your community.
2) Call 202-224-3121, ask for each of your Senators, and urge them to refuse confirmation of Tillerson to be Secretary of State. Ask the offices for their fax numbers and send a letter of your own to each Senator.
3) Invite your friends and neighbors for a conversation about forming a neighborhood solar-energy co-op. Click to <http://communitypowernetwork.com/> and
<http://nwphillysolarcoop.com/about/> for more information
4) Please drop us a note at Office@theshalomcenter.org about what you are doing, and please contribute to support our work. Click on the maroon "Contribute" banner on the left margin of this page.
5) Forward this message to your friends and community leaders.