The Shalom Center is grateful for your consideration of publishing in the tribute book, organizational cosponsorship, or sponsoring a young activist for "Sowing Seeds of Tranformative Leadership" honoring Bill McKibben, Bishop Dwayne Royster, and Sophia Wilansky.
Individuals or organizations can offer tribute to the honorees or publicize their organization through additional space in the tribute book.
Full-page (size 5 1⁄2 x 8 1⁄2 vertical, Live Area: 4 3⁄4 x 7 3⁄4), Short heading + 200 words or less. $200
Half page (size 5 1⁄2 x 4 1⁄4 horizontal), Short heading + 100 words or less. $100
- Quarter page (size 2 3/4 x 4 1⁄4 horizontal), Short heading + 50 words or less. $50
Text for the tribute book is due to The Shalom Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 4/21/17 in order to meet deadlines for layout and printing.
All cosponsors are asked to publicize the event at least twice to their constituencies, preferably once around 4/1/17 and again around 5/1/17.
- Your organization's name will be listed as a cosponsor in the tribute book, to be distributed at the event and afterwards; and
- Your organization can sponsor a young activist as described below, if space allows.
To register your organization as a cosponsor, e-mail to email@example.com your organization's name, and your name, e-mail, and phone number.
SPONSOR A YOUNG ACTIVIST
Cosponsoring organizations can sponsor a young activist (age 17-35) for the youth event, dinner, and honor event by:
- registering a Young Activist below with your contribution of $65 (to cover the cost of the dinner), and
- sending, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4/21/17, the name and e-mail address of your nominee along with your organization's name.
To allow an intimate gathering, a limited number of nominees will be accepted on a first-come first serve basis.
Shalom Center will advise the nominee of details related to their registration status.